The Babb Family

I created this site to let everyone know how things are going in our family. I would love some input from everyone. Hope you guys enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange, Texas

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Update on The Babb Family


Hello everyone just wanted to let you guys know what is going on with us. Tony got a new job with a company called STAT Care EMS. He is still looking for another job but this one will do for now. The girls are growing like weeds. At their last doctor's appointment Lorelei weighed 11 lbs 8 oz and was 22 1/2 inches long, Rebecca weighed 11 lbs 14 oz and was 22 3/4 inches long. They have already gotten too big to sleep in their bassinet in our room so I am currently adjusting them to sleep in their crib.
Lane recently had his 4th birthday. We celebrated it at the fire museum as you can see above. He really had a great time. I am so glad too because I know that things have been a little crazy around here with the girls. I have taken some new pics of the girls which I hope you all have seen but I would like to show you what a big difference there is between now and when they were born. The first picture was taken after they had been in the NICU for a few weeks and they had put them in the same Isolette. You can see how tiny they were. They just looked so very helpless. I am so glad that we were able to have these beautiful little miracles. Everyday they are here is just a wonderful experience. These little girls have definitely added a special light to my life. The second picture was taken a couple of nights ago, if you really look at it you can see that Rebecca has her thumb in her mouth. This is something that she has recently figured out to do. Lorelei continues to stick her entire hand in her mouth. Sometimes it seems like Becca would rather suck on her thumb than her pacifier. Right now it is kind of cute but I am hoping that she will grow out of it. Well that is all for now I hope you all enjoy this site. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home