The Babb Family

I created this site to let everyone know how things are going in our family. I would love some input from everyone. Hope you guys enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange, Texas

Sunday, July 09, 2006

We're Walking






Well these are some pics of the girls walking. They have only really been walking for about a week and a half now. Lorelei has a better hang on it than Rebecca does, but they are both doing well. Everything is going good with my pregnancy I am about 5-6 weeks from delivering. I have another appt. tomorrow. I also added some other pictures. The girls had been eating cookies and started rubbing their hair hence the "bad hair day" photos. The other pic is of the girls taking a nap. I thought it was so cute that they were cuddled up together like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home