The Babb Family

I created this site to let everyone know how things are going in our family. I would love some input from everyone. Hope you guys enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange, Texas

Friday, May 11, 2007

Swimming













Well I took the kids swimming today and they had a lot of fun. Bethany took a little while to get used to the water but once she did she loved it. Recently Becca broke out in an allergic rash so the pediatrician is referring her to an allergist on 5/24 to be tested. Fun right! Bethany goes back to the doctor on 5/21 for her 9 month check up. I will check back after these appts. and let you all know. In the mean time here are some pics of the kids swimming.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

The girls are ADORABLE!!! We have a turtle a lot like the blue one you have and I love that floatie. Hope the doctor figures out what is causing the rash!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home