The Babb Family

I created this site to let everyone know how things are going in our family. I would love some input from everyone. Hope you guys enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange, Texas

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

New Arrival

I am sure most of you have heard me talk about my very close friends Jason and Vikki (the people who introduced me to Tony). Well they have struggled to have a child for about two years now. On August 16, 2005 at 2:29 am their baby was finally born. She weighed 6 pounds 3 ounces and was 19.5 inches long. Her name is Kaitlyn Nichole Hall. Now that you all have gone Oohh and Ahh here is the bad news. I am sending out a prayer request. This precious life has joined us with some problems attached. Only hours after her entrance into this world it was found that this sweet child has two holes in her heart. According to Tony all children have these holes while in the womb but they are supposed to close before birth and apparently hers didn't. The doctors are now saying that one of the holes will not heal on its own and they will have to do surgery by the time she is 12 months old. The last we heard they were sending her home tomorrow on an apnea monitor. I ask that you pray for my friends and their family and for this little girl. I am sorry but right now I don't have a picture for you guys to see. I will put one up as soon as I get one. I hope that all is well with all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home