The Babb Family

I created this site to let everyone know how things are going in our family. I would love some input from everyone. Hope you guys enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange, Texas

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hospitalized




As some of you may know Becca was recently hospitalized for pneumonia. All three of the kids got sick but I guess since Becca had it first she got it the worst. We spent almost a week in the hospital when they final said that we could go home. She is doing a lot better now. The doctor said that she had to stay at home for 10-14 days on her medication. We go back to the doctor on February 14th, and I will let you know how things go. On a positive note developementally the girls seem to be doing well. Becca has two bottom teeth and Lorelei has one, and they seem to be on the verge of crawling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home