The Babb Family

I created this site to let everyone know how things are going in our family. I would love some input from everyone. Hope you guys enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange, Texas

Saturday, September 17, 2005

New Arrivals

Well I wanted to let you all know that my friend Kalee had her triplets. They were born on September 14, 2005. Their names are Danika, Annalise and Joseph. Joseph and Annalise weighed 2 lbs 11 oz and Danika weighed 2 lbs 15 oz (just like my girls). Annalise had to be sent to Texas Children's Hospital in Houston b/c her lung collapsed, she is doing better everyday though. Joseph and Danika are still here in Port Arthur and they are doing well. When they were first born they were put on a ventilator and as of today they were taken off the vent and put on a CPAP, which is what the girls were on for about a week after they were born. Please keep these little angels in your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home