The Babb Family

I created this site to let everyone know how things are going in our family. I would love some input from everyone. Hope you guys enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange, Texas

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tubes!


So yesterday all three girls got PE Tubes put in their ears, their adnoids taken out, and their turbinates shrunk. They came through it all just fine and hopefully this will make life better for them. Here is a pic of the girls leaving the hospital. Lane met with the Oral surgeon today and he will be having surgery to remove his extra tooth on June 27th.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

I'm sure that was one of the longest days for you & you wish you had more arms to hold all of your babies!! Hope that this does the trick & they will be better - how are you??

9:10 PM  
Blogger Debra said...

What a day for you guys!!! I hope this helps them feel better. I cannot believe how big they are getting! Especially Bethany!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home